Bad Tastes In Mouth After Wisdom Teeth Foul Odor And Bad Taste After Wisdom Tooth Extraction?

Foul odor and bad taste after wisdom tooth extraction? - bad tastes in mouth after wisdom teeth

I had my wisdom teeth extracted last Monday and it seems in terms of healing the pain and swelling in his gut. However, I developed a bad odor and bad taste in my mouth. I read that this is associated with alveolitis. When I look into the socket is empty. But almost without pain. Is it possible to have a dry socket without pain?

1 comments:

UARETAKE... said...

There is no way to have dry socket without pain. The odor comes from the dried blood stuck in the socket. Over time, the smell is gone. Mouth with salt water once a day. But do not spit. Let him exhausted. And good luck for a week, it would be nice

Post a Comment