Should I Run A Metal Core On The Back Of The Scooter What Do You Think Of The New Music Of 2000?

What do you think of the new music of 2000? - should i run a metal core on the back of the scooter

I dig the most new material in hip hop and rap are the things very boring and cliché and emo, screamo, hardcore, post hardcore, metal and other basic commands seem more played.

tuned guitars, more profit, and can not understand the voice and the rappers who talk the same shit

What happened to the 80 and 90, Music Man, wheres the next Hendrix or Run DMC?

3 comments:

Smile [born to lose] said...

Me neither
I'm 15th

It's like .. anyway. All Rap / Hip Hop are the same or very similar, all other solutions as a tonic guitars and singers that sound similar. and then there's the Disney mass-produced crap that is not even allowed to exist, let alone to saturate the market.

I do not want the 70 add [hard] and some 60 of his list of recent decades Tho.

Lexxy said...

I like it. I hate rap, but I like some emo metal, techno, but a lot of yer. I really like more than enough. As for this, what happened to the music of the 70s and is reflected in the 70 stays in the 70s.

Lexxy said...

I like it. I hate rap, but I like some emo metal, techno, but a lot of yer. I really like more than enough. As for this, what happened to the music of the 70s and is reflected in the 70 stays in the 70s.

Post a Comment