Bowel Problems And Swimming What Is Up With GP's?

What is up with GP's? - bowel problems and swimming

This is half question, half rant ..

I have a friend who with her weight her entire life fighting.

It's not worth it to the gym four times a week to go swimming, and after an hour.

However, it is still tipped the scales at 18 stone and has a large amount of excess body fat.

Their food is mostly healthy eating only vegetables with every meal and palm size only red meat or white with dinner.

She goes to her doctor for a diet or detection of thyroid and said "stop eating cakes of all time", "eat less", "Do not be lazy," and again in a month if I lost weight.

It has been hard hit by this phenomenon and is totally unfair and it was assumed he was lying when she said what she ate.

In any case not later than 4 months, just go to a private hospital for examination after they saved some money and it turns out that they have a bad allergy to all dairy, wheat, caffeine, cocoa, and citrus fruits based on her weight had an impactt loss also learned that there is a problem with their active thyroid kidneys and intestines.

I think it's a joke that needs someone who needs help has become a joke because the "fat"

Q Okay, but that has never been anyone of you or someone you know happened?

3 comments:

Sassy said...

I worked as a professional nurse for many years and we have found all sorts of doctors, the good, the bad, the ugly and lazy.

. Unfortunately, many doctors have no desire to go further, to really know why a patient's symptoms to feel important. Drag it easier for them to unload. In fact, an effort needs to be found, see what is not easy.

Consider request from seeking a second opinion if they feel their complaints are minimized overlooked or ignored. Many women who have heart disease have actually been dismissed, and said it was something simple, so simple indigestion. I saw women with something serious like ovarian cancer, who said that your problem is simply hormonal, or swelling due to "have too much salt.".

Do not be afraid to get a second medical opinion. The doctor is not God, but sometimes he acts like he did.

Keep an open mind always the possibility of seeking another opinion. You can save your life.

kel said...

I met a woman who went to the doctor an ear infection and was told it would help if your ideal weight. Well, what the hell is his weight have to do with an ear infection. It has swimmers ear.

Suzie24 said...

My old doctor was a joke. I approached him return for the years after the abscess. It is very painful. Every time I did not even get eye contact as much as it does not matter that I consider too. I think I went 9-10 times and looked at me again.
Then I went to another doctor who examined me and said I should immediately go to the hospital. He had a rare type of abscess, which can be treated by surgery!
Needless to say, that I never go back to my old doctor. My back is brilliant. Tell your friends go to the doctor.

Post a Comment