Title Insurance Gap Coverage Car Insurance Coverage?

Car insurance coverage? - title insurance gap coverage

Does the insurance of the driver of a vehicle from a family member who is not when you complete coverage for your vehicle? The star vehicle has a lien against him, and have only liability insurance. But the pilot who destroyed the total for two of their vehicles. He USAA Insurance, which looks like a good insurance?
No GAP insurance for the vehicle destroyed.
My question is, how do I get this ball rolling? I live in Oklahoma, is the truck in an overgrown garden in Killeen, TX, the main engine (soldier) is a military camp in Virginia, the man who destroyed the vehicle, who lives in Killeen, TX. I registered for the loan, my name is in the title. I have never been in this car.
The scrap yard, said they sent registered letters to the department of motor vehicles in Oklahoma. That sounds like it could take months and months to resolve.
Meanwhile, the main engine must continue to make payments. It was agreed that shuld

0 comments:

Post a Comment