Internal Affairs 4 Torrent My Chances Of Getting Into Med School Or Business School?

My chances of getting into med school or business school? - internal affairs 4 torrent

School: UC Davis
Major: Biochemistry / Economics
GPA: 3.89 (combined)

Activated addition:
2 months guitar teacher
1 semester (2 months) Laboratory of Biology tutor
Volunteer at the hospital for 30 hours
1 semester (2 months) Room Dormitory
1 semester (2 months) to the members of the Student Council in internal affairs
1 years suggests coordination of the "health of Vice President of Student Affairs
1 years on the board of health set-up for school counselors vice-chancellor of student affairs
2 liters (4 months) for research in Animal Science Laboratory
2 years research in the laboratory in Epigentics cancer in humans
2 years as director of advertising for a club to research on diseases and their spread awareness

not take the GMAT and MCAT yet, but all I get in the examination of two to medical school at Stanford and give businesses? And what are my chances of going to school and then when I get a good score for both tests.

I am also at UC Berkeley, UCLA, UC Davis, UC Irvine, UCSB, UCSC, UCR (a last resort med scHool), Stanford, U of M Ann Arbor These'm interest both in the medical school and business school

The medical school, I am interested in: UCSF, John Hopkins, USC
Business schools I'm looking for: Ohio State Univerity of Virginia, University of Oxford (UK), University of Cambridge (UK)

0 comments:

Post a Comment