Cell Phone Skin Problems What's Wrong With My Cell Phone ?

What's wrong with my cell phone ? - cell phone skin problems

Last night suddenly my cell phone turned off. It went well all day, I had no problem with him, and has not declined, in fact, for a change haha. I could not have been the death of the battery, because the bars were full, when it happened. So I removed the battery and put it back when I noticed that the inside of my phone the battery when / SIM card is wet ..... I do not want in the liquid one, because if it is a waste of battery, which can damage my skin. I wiped with a paper towel and insert the battery to ignite but still not the phone.

Do not understand (how suddenly my cell phone even have a battery drain, but we do not harm her all day ......)

I also realized that if I connect the phone to the charger, the light is often very active, but remains in some time again!

It is very frustrating. Suggestions on why this would happen?

Thank you: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment